1. Webmaster – means ICSO Chemical Production Ltd. with the registered office in Kędzierzyn-Koźle (47-225), Poland, ul. Energetyków 4, entered to the Register of Companies maintained by the District Court in Opole, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, entry number KRS 0000038365, NIP: 749-000-36-23, Regon: 530541949. Webmaster provides services by the electronic route, stores and accesses information on the Users’ Devices.
2. Cookies – means information/data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on Devices through which Users makes use of the websites within the Service.
3. Webmaster’s Cookies – means Cookies set by the Webmaster which are connected with the services provided electronically by the Webmaster through the Service.
4. Service – means the website or application through which the Webmaster runs the internet services operated within the domain(s) www.icsochp.com.pl.
5. Device – means an electronic device which is used by the User to access the Service.
6. User – means an entity for which electronic services may be provided, pursuant to the Rules of Procedure and legislation, or with which a contract may be concluded for electronic services to be provided.
II. TYPES OF COOKIES
1. Webmaster’s Cookies are safe for a User’s Device. In particular, no computer viruses, crapware or other malicious software may be transferred through that route to the User’s Device. Cookies usually contain the names of the domains they come from, time for their storage on the Device (lifetime), and the values assigned to them.
2. The Webmaster may use of one of the following cookies:
a. Session cookies: these are stored on the User’s Device and they stay there during a browsing session, i.e. until the browser is closed. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the memory of the Device. The mechanism of session cookies does not permit to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
b. Persistent cookies: these are stored on the User’s Device and they stay there until they are specifically deleted. They will not be deleted at the end of session, i.e. when the browser is closed, or when the Device is switched off. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not permit to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
3. The User can restrict or prevent any access of the cookie files to his Device. If that option is chosen, the Service will remain available except for those functions for which cookies are required.
III. PURPOSES FOR WHICH COOKIES ARE USED
1. The Webmaster makes use of his own Cookies to:
a. set up the configuration of the Service, i.e.:
i) adjust the contents of individual web pages within his Service to meet the User’s preferences and to optimise the use of the Service and its pages;
b. authenticate the User within the Service and to provide a session for the User, i.e.:
i) maintain the User’s session (after the User has logged in) so that the User does not have to enter his login and password again and again on each sub-page within the Service;
ii) set up properly selected functions of the Service, to make it possible in particular to verify whether the browser session is authentic;
c. provide safe and reliable operation of the Service.
IV. POSSIBILITY TO SETUP CONDITIONS FOR STORAGE AND ACCESSIBILITY THROUGH COOKIES
1. The User may by himself and at any time change the settings for Cookies, i.e. to define the conditions for the storage of Cookies and for obtaining access through Cookies to the User’s Device. The User may change the settings by changing the setup in his browser or through configuration of his service. The settings may be modified in particular to block the automatic operation of Cookies within the browser or to inform the User about every attempt to place Cookies on the User’s Device. The detailed information on possibilities and ways to activate and/or operate Cookies is available in the setup of the software (browser).
2. The User may at any time delete Cookies with the use of the functions which are available in his browser.